Websites, Blogs & Social Media
We create effective websites that:
- build brand recognition (which means potential customers become acquainted and comfortable with your company);
- present useful information that is easy to find (which means customers are less likely to navigate away from your website); and,
- can be media responsive (i.e., can be viewed on smart phones, iphones, netbooks, ipads, laptops, desktops....).
We will design, develop, and set up a website that best meets your needs. We can also help develop the message you want to send out. We are more than just WEB DESIGNERS - we are WEB COMMUNICATORS. We also provide advice to increase traffic to your website.
Business blogs are an interactive way to connect with your customers. With a blog you can build a familiarity of your business; promote products; share knowledge and expertize; drive traffic to your business or website; and, connect with customers and potential customers.
Rich Web Design And Communications Inc. can help you create a blog at your own Internet domain (www.YourBusiness.ca)1 or set you up on of the following platforms:
Blogger is a blogging platform that is free to Google account holders. On Blogger, your business can feature videos, photos of your products, services, and advertisements. Blogger can be accessed via desktop/laptop and mobile devices to post, edit, add photos, and share links. Blogs hosted on the Blogger server (Blogspot.com) allow up to 1 GB space for free.
Wordpress is one of the most popular blogging systems today, it is also free. Your business can post photos of your product, services, and advertisements. WordPress blogs hosted on the WordPress server (WordPress.com) allow up to 2GB space for free. WordPress blogs can also be hosted elsewhere (e.g., your hosting company).
1. Subject to the terms and conditions of your hosting company.
5 Easy Steps To Creating A Social Media Plan©
- define your goals;
- decide which platforms are best for your company;
- define your web presence;
- identify who will maintain your presence; and,
- set timetables.
We can set up your business on:
- and more